Your new company
Established nationally, our client has been in business for 50+ and is a leading law firm. As they have made significant difference within this space, the company is now in their growth phase, which has led to an opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Adelaide CBD.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing monthly Business Activity Statements for the partnership and service trust including tax adjustment schedules
- Providing detailed analysis and preparing end of month journals including account reconciliations Producing monthly balance sheets and cash movement summaries
- Performing regular reviews of accounts payable and work in progress balances
- Updating the finance system, ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Undertaking banking activities as required
- Preparing annual partnership and service trust FBT returns
- Liaising regularly with external accountants, auditors & the ATO to provide timely financial information
- Participating in the annual Budget process in consultation with the Finance Manager
- Providing or assisting in the provision of a range of financial management and accounting advisory, analysis and reporting services to designated areas and the firm as a whole
- Ensuring the preparation of financials is compliant with ATO guidelines and Australian Accounting Standards.
What you'll get in return
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive can do attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- A results orientated focus, with a proven ability to deliver quality financial information whilst meeting internal and external deadlines
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who are career minded with a desire to develop, learn and progress in a growing professional firm
- This role would ideally suit a CPA or CA Accountant (or nearly qualified) with recent experience in a professional services environment within business advisory or similar divisions.
You’ll work within a team environment that truly values their employees. You’ll have the opportunity to improve your existing skill set within a varied role. The company has a well-known brand and prides itself on maintaining an enviable team culture. package includes a base salary of $95,000 + Super and full employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you are ready for a new opportunity, have the appropriate experience and are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Varun Bhat at email@example.com or call on +61 8 8403 9969 for a confidential discussion.LHS 297508