Your new company
Your new company is a Not-for-profit organisation that provides a multitude of services to at-risk populations across the region. During a period of increased workload, they require a Financial Accountant on a 6-month assignment.
Your new role
Your new role will report directly to the Head of Finance and support the functions of the corporate finance team. On a day to day basis, your responsibilities with include (but are not limited to):
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger and maintenance of company asset register
- Assist Head of Finance in preparation of budgets for tenders and funding applications
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management and Board Reports
- Liaise with wider finance team to assist in processes of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll where required
In order to be successful in your application for this role, you will demonstrate the following characteristics:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor in Commerce or related field
- CA/ CPA qualification preferred, however not essential
- Experience within NDIS, NFP or public sector
- Proficiency with MYOB or similar software
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
In return for your hard work you will be offered:
What you need to do now
- 6 month temporary assignment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Exposure working within NFP
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For more information please contact Johan Eriksson or Owen Bealing, recruitment experts in Accountancy & Finance across North Queensland on (07) 4417 1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508