Your new company
Hays has partnered with a leading health provider who is now seeking a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. As an ASX listed company, the role itself will offer opportunities for growth due to the organisation’s recent acquisitions and strong management team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for providing financial, management and business information which is to a high quality and adds value to the business.
Some of your core duties would include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial reporting, group balance sheet consolidations and general ledger reconciliations
- Coordinate audits and review processes
- Assist divisional finance teams with deliverables
- Assist in forecasting, managing cash flow and developing the long-term group financial model
- Bank covenant reporting and analysis
- Ensure regulatory and accounting standard compliance
As the Group Financial Accountant, you will need to bring a skillset which will allow you to perform your duties to a high standard. Essential Skills and Experience:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in relevant field
- Demonstrated financial accounting/audit experience
- Able to take initiative, work independently and part of a team
- Completed or nearing completion of CA or CPA
This is a unique opportunity to work with a leading health organisation, a competitive salary package and additional benefits. You will be working with a company committed to investing professional development with their people, in a friendly, flexible and supportive work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mark Charlton (email@example.com) or Jasmine Eyles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508