Your new company
Our client is a leader in the defence sector setting the highest bar for the level of products & services they provide to their customers. They pride themselves on offering a desirable culture and value their employees as their number one asset, they continue to invest in their people offering career progression and continued job satisfaction. This is an opportunity to learn and grow with an innovations focused organisation, in a fast paced environment.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- End of month Balance Sheet, and project cost allocation reconciliations
- Preparation of work papers for interim and end of financial year financial statement audits
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management reports, product pricing and costing models and budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual FBT return
- Preparing receivable invoices and following up on outstanding receivables
- Providing financial support to internal business units
What you'll get in return
- Qualifications and demonstrated work experience as a Financial Accountant
- Have strong attention to detail, computer skills and the ability to prioritise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fact paced and constantly changing environment
This is an excellent 12-months contract opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team within a reputed and growing organisation. Offering a very positive work culture and a flexible work environment, with a competent annual salary depending on level of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gary at (02) 61127604 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.LHS 297508