Your new company
This organisation is Central Queensland's leading not-for-profit community business with 15,000 members. They are currently looking to diversify and grow their organisation and are seeking a talented, experienced and enthusiastic manager to take control of the finance and administration team in a permanent Full-time salaried role. Reporting to the General Manager, the appointee will liaise closely with the Board of Directors and Operations Manager to support the profitable and efficient management of all the organisation's activities.
Your new role
While working for this organisation you will complete the following tasks:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the monthly and annual financial process and preparation of financial statements in accordance with established accounting practices
- Overseeing and supporting all transactional accounting processes including accounts payable & receivables, journals, reconciliations, accruals, fixed assets and depreciation
- Continuous improvement and implementation of new processes and procedures as and when required
- Delivering and facilitating change of processes as directed by the General Manager or Board of Directors
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar role
- Proven accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills with a high degree of proficiency utilising relevant applications
- The ability to work within a busy, varied, and challenging environment
- A strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Professional attitude and presentation with a commitment to continuous learning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to build productive relations at all levels of the organisation.
If successful for this role, you will receive a Permanent Full time role working Monday to Friday in a friendly and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508