Your new company
This independent statutory state government body is seeking a Finance Manager to join their organisation on an ongoing, permanent basis. This position will be based in the Melbourne CBD with the opportunity to work from home.
Your new role
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for analysing the financial performance and position of the organisation, business case development of the published budget and business partnering with the organisations Operating Services Business Unit.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this positions you will need to have previous experience working in a Finance Manager capacity and previous experience carrying out the following:
What you'll get in return
- Lead and coordinate the development of funding bids for submission to ERC and other relevant process in alignment with the strategic direction and preparation of the published budget, especially in relation to internal and external policy driven change.
- Lead end of month transactions to acquit project and initiative expenditure.
- Delivery of business case activities such as planning, guidelines, advice, assessment, financial data compilation and presentation to Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) requirements and timelines, liaison with key stakeholders.
- Lead the published budget, especially in relation to internal and external policy driven change for the Operating Services Business Unit.
- Provide advice on key financial policy changes including changes to accounting standards and monitor the impacts to the financial position of the capital budget.
- Lead advanced expertise and knowledge to strategic planning and decision-making processes and provide leadership and guidance in a complex project / capital and operating environment including provision of advice on budget and capitalisation related matters to internal CSV Services Stakeholders and the organisations staff
This is a newly created permanent position with a flexible working arrangement as well as an excellent salary package on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508