Your new company
A Not For Profit organisation located near Melbourne CBD that is committed to ending homelessness. A values and purpose driven organisation that is offering a competitive salary, salary packaging, and the opportunity to be a part of a team that is dedicated to improving the lives of others.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this role requires a high level of analytical and commercial skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills. The position is responsible for determining and tracking financial performance, providing financial information, forecasting and analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders
- Supporting the preparation of budgets, forecasts, tenders, business cases, financial acquittals and analysis
- Supporting the Group Finance manager with month-end and financial year-end results and financial statements
- Developing and driving process improvement initiatives
- Financial accounting & financial modelling
To be successful in this role, you will need;
What you'll get in return
- A highly analytical and commercial mindset
- Proven experience at communicating complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders
- In-depth experience in financial and management accounting, financial modelling and analysis
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting and CPA or CA Qualification
The position comes with an excellent remuneration package and salary packaging, 4 weeks annual leave plus 1 week wellbeing leave, monthly ADO or a 9 day fortnight arrangement, free and confidential EAP, and paid parental leave (offered to both primary and secondary carers). In addition, the organisation has hybrid flexibility to work from home and in the office, as well as internal support and training opportunity for career growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508