Utility All Rounder
Kitchen, housekeeping, mine site cleaning and bar staff staff needed to FIFO from Perth
Your new company
Hays is in partnership with a number of leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia.
Your new role
These are mixed utility positions, and candidates will be required to work in all departments including: housekeeping, kitchen, mine-site, laundry, bar, retail, strip & seal, grounds and more. All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be located in WA and be available at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates must have experience in a similar Utility role and have the following (or be able to obtain):
- A current National Police Clearance
- A safe Food Handling Certificate
- RSA: Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (obtained in WA)
- White Card (obtained in WA)
- have or be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references - Located in WA
What you'll get in return
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent 2/1 or 3/1 ongoing rosters. All flights meals and accommodation will be provided whilst on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] . Alternatively, please call Kaya on + 61 8 8943 6049 now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508