Your new company
Transport for NSW is the centrepiece of a reshaped transport cluster. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
Your new role
FLY IN FLY OUT - RAIL PROJECT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
What you'll need to succeed
- Model good leadership to inspire direction and delivery, develop people, and drive change
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Provide advice and input into project management and project development processes including concept design, planning and planning approval, detailed design, tender, construction, commissioning and transitioning
- Coordinate both on and off-site resources to support successful project delivery
- Implement and maintain currency of Risk Management Plans (RMP), monitoring the completion of and journey towards identified project delivery milestones, including the early identification of potential obstacles to success and possible solutions to avert or mitigate such issues Role Description Deputy Project Manager 2
- Support the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with organisational processes and procedures including the management of tactical change and risks within the project life cycle for allocated schemes
Tertiary qualifications in a Planning, Design, Environmental, Engineering, Construction or Commercial / Business discipline or equivalent experience This role is identified as a Rail Safety Worker (RSW)
What you'll get in return
Competitive day rate, flights, accommodation paid, Tarre, Dubbo, North Regional Heritage Station Upgrading experiencing desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca Harris now on 82269821.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508