FIFO Security Officer
Security work available for experienced staff. Immediate starts. You will be required to complete a Pre-Employment medical, inductions and present a recent National Police Clearance.
Your new company
Hays is in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia. Due to these established relationships we have continuous ongoing assignments departing from Perth on 2/1 rosters.
Your new role
You will be employed as a FIFO security officer, however successful candidates may be required to work across all departments including: Housekeeping, Kitchen, Mine-Site, Laundry, Bar, Retail, Grounds etc. All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be located in WA and be available at short notice.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Security experience
- Certificate 2 or 3 in Security operations.
- Experience in hospitality (housekeeping and kitchen hand) preferable.
- A National Police Clearance within 3 months
- RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Construction White Card preferred.
- Willing to complete multiple mining inductions
- The ability to complete a full medical, including a drug and alcohol test
- Previous FIFO experience advantageous.
- Valid Manual Western Australia Drivers Licence.
As mentioned above you must be flexible and be willing to work all departments including day and night shift.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flights, meals and onsite accommodation provided
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Ongoing work through Hays in multiple assignments
- Support from experienced industry experts
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] . Alternatively, please call Kaya on + 61 8 8943 6049 now.LHS 297508