Your new company
FIFO Logistics Coordinator needed for 12 month contract to perm based in Wollongong.
• $500 a day + Super
• International freight forwarding helping with the wind side of things
• Based in Wollongong
• Contract to perm
Your new role
- Coordinate and distribute Shipping Tracker – Main WTG components
- Coordinate Small shipments i.e. ship loose items/ B&N / MVSG’s, spares
- Coordination and supply of documents between stakeholders
- Track and approve – Freight forwarder & Agility invoices, Marine Surveyors and more.
- Document control of shipping docs to comply to global MSAs
- Act as subject matter expert to project team members to support freight forwarder PO process to ensure “No PO No Pay” policy
- Coordinate Airfreight / Shipping Urgent components as requested
- Coordinate back freight or damaged components and tracking
- Coordinate all return of fixtures administration
- PAC Case materials tracking from Ex Works to DAP (work in conjunction with Sourcing and Engineering)
- Container tracking and selling off assets
- Coordination and supply of documents between stakeholders for projects
What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications / Desired Requirements
What you'll get in return
- Strong computer, administration, communication, organisational and literacy skills.
- Work well within a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Understanding of Shipping terms, documentations required for import and export
- Relevant Product & EHS training certifications.
- Required Experience
- Up to 12 months of experience.
$500 a day + Super + accomdation + vehicle
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508