Your new company
Is recognised through out the communities in which they work as industry leaders. As a market leader, they have been in the industry for many years and have a reputation as one of the best in the market. The value of a partnership with them goes beyond food or support services and is unmatched.
Your new role
The role is to assist with preventative and reactive maintenance on mining camps and non-processing infrastructure on site. Suitable candidates will have experience diagnosing, repairing and installation of commercial, domestic and industrial systems. Wastewater treatment plant and reverse osmosis experience will be highly regarded. You must be able to demonstrate a solid work history within the maintenance space in the fly-in-fly-out industry.
You must be available to start on short notice and carry out all necessary pre-employment medical requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, You will also possess:
What you'll get in return
- WA Plumbing Tradesperson Licence
- WA G Class Gas Fitting Ticket
- Minimum WA C Class Driver's Licence
- Police Clearance (valid within 1 year)
- Extensive maintenance & fault-finding experience essential
- Wastewater Treatment Plant experience highly regarded
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Generous hourly rate + Super
- Work for an industry leader.
- Great opportunity to gain valuable FIFO experience
If interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to send an updated CV, or email Schenelle at Schenelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (08) 9265 9114
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508