Your new company
A reputable service provider located in Melbourne CBD requires an experienced Service Coordinator/Scheduler to work within their niche HVAC servicing and maintenance division.
This company has years of experience within the HVAC servicing industry and prides themselves on their excellent customer service and industry reputation,
This is an immediate temporary to permanent role with an industry leader
Your new role
You will have a range of responsibilities including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Organising breakdown maintenance
- Scheduling preventative and reactive maintenance
- Maintain accurate and relevant property documentation
- Maintain systems to ensure compliance
- Effectively schedule jobs for technicians
- Managing all calls/emails and ensuring that you respond in a timely matter
- Managing and building positive relationships with customers
- Generating quotes and ordering parts for technicians
To succeed in this role, you will require:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a similar role within facilities or essential services
- The ability to work in a high pace and deadline driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Customer service oriented with the ability to build and grow customer relationships
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working and a great work ethic and attitude
What you need to do now
- You will get to work with an established HVAC servicing and maintenance company who have an excellent customer base, established loyalty, and a great reputation within Australia.
- A temporary role leading to full time work and an inner CBD location.
- A great team working environment, with great people and no two days the same.
- Great hourly rates and full training on offer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please call Jessica Thatcher at Hays 0386168450.LHS 297508