Your new company
Based north of Hobart, this company design and manufacture products to various industries throughout Australia and overseas. As market leaders they work with a range of organisations and are currently experiencing significant growth in manufacturing.
Your new role
Additional support is now required for this busy workshop. Working as a member of the production team, your skills in fabrication, welding or mechanical fitting will be put to use whilst adhering to work schedules and safety standards.
What you'll need to succeed
A team player with a positive attitude and a strong focus on health and safety, you:
What you'll get in return
- Are an experienced tradesperson
- Hold a Cert III in Engineering (or other relevant trade)
- Have experience reading plans
- Are reliable and dedicated
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have your own vehicle and current drivers licence
- Have a fork lift licence (preferred).
This is a full time position with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate. Through Hays, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus superannuation, and the opportunity to work within a great team and culture.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- Regular contact and post-placement care from consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information regarding this role or for a private discussion regarding similar roles please contact Sharon Brewer on 03 6108 5502.LHS 297508