Your new company
This renowned publis service organisation is currently seeking expressions of interest from customer service professional to join their cluster of offices in Ringwood and Heatherton in the capacity of a Customer Service/Licence Testing Officer later in the year.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be the first point of contact greeting all customers, directing and assisting them with queries
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and transactions
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers waiting in line to see if you can assist them with transactions via an iPad on the Vic Roads app (Digital Concierge Only)
- This will be a fast-paced face to face environment
- Some of your duties will include answering customer queries, and processing licence and registration payments and renewals
- You must be flexible to be cross-trained as Licence Testing Officer, which involves you being out on the road with learner drivers, assessing and documenting driving skills, while directing them around pre-determined test routes.
- You will primarily be located in Ringwood, but may also we required to work at Heatherton from time to time
- You will be on call until 9am on your rostered days off to account for unforeseen circumstances
What you'll get in return
- You must be flexible to work a variety of different hours each week
- You will have previously worked in a face to face customer service role
- You will have a high attention to detail and possess excellent time management skills
- You MUST hold a current and valid full driver's licence with minimal loss of demerit points
- Willingness to work across the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm from Monday- Friday, and you will have the flexibility and availability to work 20-38 hours per week, between 3-5 days per week
- You must have the ability to work in both a seated and standing position
What you need to do now
- You will receive extensive training and ongoing support
- You will be part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed on an ongoing temporary contract with competitive pay + super
- No weekend work
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. PLEASE NOTE you may only be contacted once these roles become available.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508