Your new company
A number of our NSW government clients across Sydney (Sydney CBD, Parramatta) in some of the state's most reputable departments have notified us of high volume recruits currently going through approvals that will need to be turned around at short notice - we will need MULTIPLE Call Centre Operators registered to fulfil the needs of these upcoming roles. These roles can vary from Office-based, Hybrid or Working from home arrangements.
Your new role
In your new role as a Call Centre Operator, your function will be to answer inbound calls from members of the public. Your day to day duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls and effectively providing resolution, guidance and high-level customer service
- Assisting members of the public professionally and empathetically, while maintaining security and privacy requirements
- While on the phone you will simultaneously be navigating multiple systems at once
- Maintaining call records and databases to ensure information is up to date
- In certain situations, undertaking outbound calls to follow up on enquiries
What you'll get in return
- Possess a good quality internet connection and a private, quit working space that you can utilise to effectively work from home
- Be highly empathetic and resilience, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have customer service or call centre experience
- Be tech-savvy and confident navigating between multiple systems at a time, as well as competency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Be proactive and positive, with a strong ability to troubleshoot issues independently
You will be working for a NSW government organisation, making a significant difference in the lives of people in need every day by working on the front line of customer enquiries. Contract durations are typically 3-6 months, however we sometimes get roles in for as short as one month if you are interested in something shorter term. Contracts often have the potential for extension and tend to pay between $28 and $32 per hour + super (these details will be clarified in regards to specific roles when they are officially released). These working environments are often described by our contractors as supportive and inclusive office cultures, with interactive training to set you up for success.
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. Should you meet the requirements for one of these roles a Hays Consultant will endeavour to contact you with relevant roles as they are released.
You can send your up to date resume to the following email Jeremy.Coloma@hays.com.au.LHS 297508