Your new company
High volume of roles anticipated within a reputable State Govt Education Department across Western Sydney.
Your new role
A number of our NSW government clients across Western Sydney in some of the state's most reputable departments have notified us of high volume recruits currently going through approvals that will need to be turned around at short notice - we will need MULTIPLE Administrators registered to fulfil the needs of these upcoming roles. These roles can vary from Office-based, Hybrid or Working from home arrangements.
In your new role as an Administrator, your function will be to assist the team in meeting objectives, ensuring compliance and following policies in place. Common duties that you may be required to undertake include:
- Provide administrative support services such as filing, mail and correspondence, creating, compiling and storing documents
- Coordinate meetings, transport, agendas and minute taking
- Updating the database and records management
- Provide customer service and ad hoc duties when necessary
- Data entry into multiple databases
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather information, research, coordinate and present information. You will build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of agendas and taking minutes at meetings followed by timely distribution and follow up.
- Responding to incoming calls and emails in a genuinely positive and professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be highly empathetic and resilient, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be tech-savvy and confident navigating between multiple systems at a time, as well as competency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Be proactive and positive, with a strong ability to troubleshoot issues independently
- Previous experience in Government would be desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a reputable government organisation in a supportive environment. Contract durations are typically 3-6 months; however, we sometimes get roles in for as short as one month if you are interested in something shorter term. Contracts often have the potential for extension and tend to pay between $25 and $40 per hour + super (these details will be clarified regarding specific roles when they are officially released). These working environments are often described by our contractors as supportive and inclusive office cultures, with interactive training to set you up for success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com.LHS 297508