Your new company
A number of our NSW government clients across Sydney (Sydney CBD, Western Sydney) in some of the state's most reputable departments have notified us of a number of recruits currently going through approvals that will need to be turned around at short notice - we will need MULTIPLE Executive Assistants registered to fulfil the needs of these upcoming roles. These roles can vary from Office-based, Hybrid or Working from home arrangements.
Your new role
In your new role as an Executive Assistant, your function will be to provide direct support to any senior executives whilst also supporting the wider office team with administration. Common duties that you may be required to undertake include:
• Provide agile and proactive high-level administrative support and organisation to meet the Executive’s daily commitments.
• Manage administrative tasks, coordination of calendars, scheduling meetings, booking travel and act as a liaison between management and employees dealing with internal/external stakeholders for Executives.
• Reviewing and drafting correspondence, preparing agendas and briefing documentation
• Undertake Secretarial duties and ad hoc support
• Require high level use of Microsoft package.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrator with EA duties is needed to be considered for this role, along with:
• Previous experience within the Public sector is desired but not essential
• Demonstrated experience with a wide range or technologies including MS Word, Excel and Records Management systems
• The ability to start in the role at short notice
• High level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion is required for this role
• Previous experience in a fast paced and professional work environment
As per government mandates you will need to be fully vaccinated to be considered for this role, and will be required to go through pre-employment background checks prior to commencing in this role
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a reputable government organisation in a supportive environment. Contract durations are typically 3-6 months; however, we sometimes get roles in for as short as one month if you are interested in something shorter term. Contracts often have the potential for extension and tend to pay between $40 and $60 per hour + super (these details will be clarified regarding specific roles when they are officially released). These working environments are often described by our contractors as supportive and inclusive office cultures, with interactive training to set you up for success.
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. Should you meet the requirements for one of these roles a Hays Consultant will endeavour to contact you with relevant roles as they are released.
You can send your up to date resume to the following email Jeremy.Coloma@hays.com.au.