Your new company
Permanent Import/Export Coordinator opportunities for candidates with shipping/logistics experience.
A global organisation with more than 4000 employees worldwide, specialising in integrated shipping services.
With clients across the world being serviced every day, the company has seen substantial growth
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Handling customer’s enquiry for booking, sailing schedule including vessels space & routings, customer allocation enquiries & assigning the depot for empty collection
- Assign customer email in line with the SmartCS procedures
- Respond to general enquiries for export booking queries and close the enquiry via the SmartCS application
- Communicate with Capacity Team for space/allocation issues
- Application and monitoring on special cargo i.e DG / OOG / RF / FLEXITANK for loading & discharging acceptance
- Liaise with Logistics team for equipment arrangement as requested by customer (e.g container nomination, reefer pre-set temperature, food grade, early collection & exchange/return of empty container)
- Promote and support the e-commerce products to customers
- Generate bookings and issue booking confirmations received thru emails (manually) and via E-portal and follow up on amendment & cancellation requests.
- Arrange the rolling of bookings as required by the customer and/or business.
- Ensure all applicable cancellation/amendment fees are issued to the customers as required
- Send through empty container release details to the customer and depot
Ideal candidates will have shipping experience, ideally phone based i.e. within a contact centre experience and through this will have developed fantastic communication and problem solving skills. You will be a team player, be able to work under pressure and be customer oriented.
What you'll get in return
- Shipping or Logistics experience within a call centre
- Administrative skills
- Strong phone and computer skills
- Fresh grads will also be considered
- Able to commute to the CBD
We are hiring multiple permanent roles. Working Monday to Friday 8-5 in the CBD office. You will receive full training and support in order for you to be successful, working for a global brand and joining during a period of growth. Your salary will range between $65-75,000 + super dependant on experience. You have the potential to join asap and will have career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508