Your new company
A Commonwealth government owned organisation responsible for conducting independent merit reviews of administrative decisions under commonwealth laws.
Your new role
As a executive support coordinator you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing administrative support for the CIO.
- Research, collate and co ordinate and reports, to support and inform in decision making.
- Identify project risks and report on the progress key deliverables.
- Diary and meeting management, secretariat support, compiling and distributing reports.
- Record and monitor governance support meetings.
Previous experience in a similar role within a Government department is desirable. You will also have experience in the following:
- Experience in a similar role supporting an CIO.
- Knowledge of public sector administrative support procedures.
- Project administrative experience.
- Attention to details and managing timelines and organisation skills.
- Understanding of governance will be desirable.
What you'll get in return
Through Hays, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus 10.5% superannuation and the opportunity to leave your mark in this important role.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to leave your mark on Federal Government.
- Ongoing growth and learning development.
- Weekly pay cycles.
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund.
- Online timesheet submission and approval.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.LHS 297508