Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a local government agency to recruit an Executive Assistant for a 12-month assignment.
Your new role
This role is a team membership position and will ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Completing operational and/or administrative tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty.
- Diary and email management, responding to changing priorities and timeframes.
- Preparing replies to correspondence, briefing material and handling confidential papers.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing documentation for committees and projects.
- Undertaking research and investigations as requested.
- Coordinating official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the branch, Regional Manager, and other Agency staff.
- Providing high level administrative support on personnel and financial matters within the Agency.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative or executive assistant position.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that result in positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and self-manage workload.
- Well-developed organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate of $42.54 plus super, full time hours, an initial 12-month assignment and the possibility of an extension.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Nikki Short T: 03 5226 8000 E: Nikki.Short@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508