Your new company
A professional body focused on the promotion of excellence and professionalism in public administration in the ACT. You will work in partnership with the public sector, the private sector, academia, and other institutions creating physical and digital events.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will work within a small but active team organising logistics for physical and digital events plus managing relationships with stakeholders.
• Coordinate event logistics
• Management of physical, digital, and hybrid events
• Engage with departments and agencies for logistics of events
• Support event speakers and staffing requirements
What you'll need to succeed
• Proficiency with digital programs including Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat and event management software
• Strong analytical and statistical skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• High attention to detail and accuracy
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded by working with an organisation that prides itself on its commitment to building positive and effective relationships with various institutions and the management of logistics of event coordination.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Robert Johnston at Hays recruitment on 02 62797423, or email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the application process.