Your new company
Global leader in executing transactions in cash equity and equity-related products for institutional clients around the world. These products include common stocks, global depository receipts and exchange-traded funds.
Your new role
This role plays an integral role in the marketing support provided to the company. It collaborates with the Head of Marketing to deliver a wide range of events that support the strategic initiatives outlined in the Wealth Management marketing plan.
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to capture requirements.
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan by proposing relevant events activity that will deliver results.
- Manage, coordinate and implement specific projects as outlined within the marketing plan.
- Report on appropriate measures of success.
- Bring events industry best practice and innovation to the marketing team in order to build capability.
- Work with branch management to understand the business priorities for each branch.
- Provide financial advisers with support for events which help them position themselves appropriately to clients and prospects.
- Contribute to the success of Investment Solutions and Research initiatives by providing relevant events support.
- Harness the full-spectrum of events activity (small to large; online to in-person; owned to third-party) to deliver agreed business outcomes.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with Corporate Access to ensure there is a shared understanding of priorities and activities.
- Manage the production of events-related marketing material such as invitations and collateral.
- Engage other marketing resources where necessary.
- Ensure appropriate signoff procedures are followed.
- Manage relationships with relevant suppliers.
- Manage invoicing and ensure prompt payment of suppliers.
- Adhere to all brand guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in diverse events roles, including time operating at a Manager level.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a business or marketing discipline preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience operating in the financial services sector would be ideal.
- Understanding of wealth management would be helpful.
- Communication skills and the ability to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proactivity is essential – the ability to craft an effective events program from scratch.
- Self-sufficiency – the ability to take a brief and work autonomously to achieve the required outcomes.
- Competency with technology – particularly event management software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
What you'll get in return
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work autonomously and with a growing team in a friendly and collaborative team culture. Great Salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please click APPLY or contact Yessica Pena on 0420483009 or alternatively email your CV directly to Yessica.firstname.lastname@example.org including information on your current situation, availability and expected salary.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508