Your new company
This popular local employer is known for its great culture and positive working environment. Hays is partnered with them on their search for an Environmental Coordinator - Approvals and Major Projects to join their team on a fixed term contract for 15 months. This is a great opportunity to join a unique WA organisation.
Your new role
You'll ensure Approvals and Major Projects are developed in accordance with Environmental legislation (EPBC) and company standards. Provide advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on Environmental management. As well as Approvals, you'll work on offsets, engage consultants, liaise with the regulator, and internal projects and property teams.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in Environmental Science or similar
- Environmental Approvals experience
- Offsets experience and work on EPBC Federal Approvals are highly desired
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work on an array of interesting projects
- Great workplace culture and staff benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kevin Griffin for more information..
P: 08 9265 9105
E: Kevin.Griffin@Hays.com.auLHS 297508