Your new company
This firm provides a range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across more than 20 industries and with more than 244,400 specialists worldwide. People are at the heart of their success and they are currently seeking high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and driven. We want to hear from hard working, reliable individuals who would be an asset to the team.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Building files for Case Assessors - this may include preparing case files from paper records, documentation and other records.
- Assemble files formatted against generic parameters and requirements, and referencing and indexing output of tech-generated files
- Complete daily personal workload to ensure a high quality deliverable is provided in a timely fashion.
- Provide ad-hoc support to more senior team members.
- Ensure personal and team objectives are met and consistent service standards are achieved.
What you'll get in return
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Previous experience in administrative/process driven work or in the Financial Services industry (highly desirable but not essential)
It is a good opportunity to get your foot in the door in a reputable global organisation. This is an opportunity with flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Pauline Olayvar on 02 8226 9768 or Pauline.Olayvar@hays.com.au.LHS 297508