Your new company
This leading non-bank lender is looking for a Entry Level Credit Analyst to join their high performing team.
Located near the Brisbane CBD, this specialised lending business has experience in delivering asset finance and personal loan solutions and is currently expanding within its market. This is your opportunity to join a company committed to ongoing professional development and high-quality results.
Your new role
As a Entry Level Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing loan applications
- Dealing with valuation reports and following up on queries
- Carrying out employment and account checks
- Providing a final credit decision on the loan application of either approval or decline
- Answering general enquiries concerning loans and providing product & policy guidance where needed
To be success in this role, you will have;
What you'll get in return
- Experience within a loan processing role (preferable)
- Exposure to the lending sector through university studies, or personal experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy- MS Work & Excel literate
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn, develop and grow within this organisation
If you are successful in this role you will be working on a permanent, full time basis - Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm. Based on previous experience, the salary will offer up to $65k + Super. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career into a credit analyst position, with training, coaching and mentorship along the way. Working for a fun and dynamic team, it will be a great position to gain your delegated lending authority whilst building a career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Zoe Casbolt directly via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.LHS 297508