Your new company
You will be joining a well-known resources agency in the WA public sector. This is a 12-18 month fixed-term contract (length is dependent upon start date), and you will be working in Perth, Western Australia..
Your new role
You will be a delivery-focused Enterprise Architect, joining a team in charge of strategic planning and investments. Within your team of Architects, you will oversee Infrastructure projects. You will be required to pick up 5-7 years of multiyear strategies, of which our client has already developed. All are in different stages of being delivered. You will focus on these projects’ delivery, while providing high level architectural input to the organisation. The range of projects include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Creation of an internal/private cloud;
- Reviewing of internal management procedures;
- Asset management of technology solutions and processes;
- Creating a new cloud foundation;
- Integrating Azure into existing infrastructure services.
What you need to do now
- Experience delivering and implementing enterprise level strategies and architecture for large scale environments;
- Demonstrated skillset in Program Governance and Project Delivery methodology;
- Previous experience in providing solution architecture consulting services within a government or large corporate environment;
- Strong working knowledge of TOGAF (and/or certification);
- Experience in approving project plans, change requests, and designs;
- Vendor and stakeholder management ability;
- Extensive experience in producing high quality architectural models, diagrams, and documentation to record and communicate solutions and concepts.
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Luisa Grant at Hays on 08 92544532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] . At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508