Your new company
Sydney Trains provides train services throughout the Sydney CBD and was established in July 2013.
Your new role
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of the complex development of critical engineering processes/procedures (e.g. signalling safe working and engineering authorisations) that are required for the delivery of transformational change relating to the Digital Systems Program (DSP).
The role coordinates the required stakeholders and SME’s within Sydney Trains, TfNSW and the DSP to ensure the appropriate engineering deliverables are fit for purpose, approved and meet DSP milestones.
- Approved Signalling Safeworking procedures for DSP
- Sydney Trains Engineering Authorisation Framework for DSP
What you'll need to succeed
- Adequate and timely access to the key stakeholders and SME’s to develop the key deliverables
- Alignment to DSP with compressed program milestones and navigating complex matrix structure and supplier interfaces.
- Dealing with a novel technology with limited competence amongst Sydney Trains stakeholders.
Advanced communication and collaboration capability. Requires the ability to effectively communicate complex information to a broad range of stakeholder. It is essential that this role can influence and negotiate well to ensure program deliverables are met. Understanding of the Sydney Trains Engineering landscape and related interfaces. Preferably has a background in Signalling/Train Control discipline.
Project Management. Understands and can apply effective planning, coordination and control methods.
What you'll get in return
Attractive dayrate, 1 year contract with the view of extending
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Rebecca Harris now on 82269821
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508