Engineering Administration Officer
End date: 6 months, potential to move into another department.
Hours: 35 hours a week, Monday - Friday 9-5pm
Rate: $28 - 31 plus an hour - pending experience
Your new company
Due to work volume, our client, a local government organisation in Dungog has an unique opportunity within their Assets and Infrastructure team for the position of Engineering Administration Officer.
Your new role
You will be passionate about customer service, with experience in administration role.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for the Department including preparation of reports, correspondence and other various documents, arrange training, arrange catering, spreadsheet work, etc
- Organise public forums, meetings and functions as required
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- Reception duties - answering phones, greeting employees and clients
- Undertake relevant duties for the purchase and registration of plant and vehicles
- Assist in the processing of timesheets
- Document management, data entry, reporting and filing
- Using TRIM
- General administration and ad hoc
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in an office administration or similar role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team
Parking onsite, some training provided, flexibility in role.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like something of interest, please hit “APPLY NOW” or contact Michelle Mansour at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. OR if you know someone who is interested in a role like this, please send them this link.LHS 297508