Highly skilled electricians required for projects in Western Sydney and Engadine. The work will be on going for the right people with a tier one electrical company.
- $40 - $45 + Super + $16.00 Travel + Penalties
- Overtime available
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
This highly reputable company have plenty of commercial projects that they require plenty of skilled guys to be a part off. The company have been in the industry for over 20 years and has many substantial working relationships across the Sydney network.
In the role you will be required to
- Carry out all relevant electrician duties (such as cable pulling, cable tray work, power, rough in and fit out works)
- Be able to work in both a team and individually
- Be able to read drawings
- Deliver works to the highest standard
- Adhere too and practice all Workplace health and safety
The successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need
- To be trade qualified in NSW or the equivalent
- To have experience as an electrician
- Have your own PPE and your own tools
- You will need to be professional and take pride in your work
- Be punctual and reliable
- Bonus if you have additional tickets such as EWP or working at heights
What you'll get in return
In return you will be able to show your skills on some of the biggest projects in Western Sydney. This company have long term projects and therefore there will be a strong possibility for ongoing work. You will be paid above award rates and penalties and there will be plenty of opportunities for overtime.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0498100171LHS 297508