Highly skilled electricians required for projects in Erskine. The work is in an industrial setting and will be rough in, lighting and power etc. The work will be on going for the right people with a tier one electrical company.
- $38 - $45 + Super + $16.00 Travel + Penalties
- Overtime available
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
This highly reputable company have plenty of projects that they require skilled electricians to be a part off. The company have been in the industry for over 20 years and has many substantial working relationships across the Sydney network.
In the role you will be required to
- Carry out all relevant electrician duties (such as rough in, cable pulling, cable tray work, power and fit out works)
- Be able to work in both a team and individually
- Be able to read drawings
- Deliver works to the highest standard
- Adhere too and practice all Workplace health and safety
The successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need
- To be trade qualified in NSW or the equivalent
- Have your own PPE and your own tools
- You will need to be professional and take pride in your work
- Be punctual and reliable
- Added bonus if you have your EWP ticket
What you'll get in return
In return you will be able to show your skills on some of the biggest projects in Sydney. This company constantly acquires new projects there will be a strong possibility for ongoing work. You will be paid above award rates and penalties and there will be plenty of opportunities for overtime.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to email@example.com or call us on 0498100171LHS 297508