Your new company
A reputable and well-respected Australian market leader in building services, who are highly sought after as an employer and have a stable workforce and a solid base of long-serving employees.
Your new role
Hays Canberra are looking for well-presented individuals who hold their work quality to a high standard. You will have the opportunity to undertake all Electrical & Mechanical preventative maintenance, repair works and call‐out services for correcting plant and equipment faults as required to wide range of working sites. You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing the reliability of the electrical & mechanical plant & equipment
- Perform routine maintenance & inspections, including but not limited to, the frequencies specified with the maintenance plan.
- Proactively identify and forward on to the Site Manager and/or Contract Manager opportunities for plant & equipment upgrades.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertake plant & equipment site walk throughs as required
To be successful in this role, you require a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role within the Building Services Industry. You must also be somebody who is positive, works well within a team and takes pride in the team’s results as well as your own. We are after ‘can do’ people. At times, this can be a physically demanding role, so physical fitness will also assist in your successful application.
In addition to this, you will also need:
- Relevant trade qualifications in Electrical/Mechanical/HVAC
- Proven experience and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety measures
- White Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- WWVP (Desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in critical environments, national heritage facilities, public open spaces (Desirable)
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to join an Australian market leader in building services.
- $40 - $48 P/H + Super
- Flexible work arrangements are available
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Michael.Lewis@hays.com.au, or call 02 6279 7458 / 0498 004 575
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508