Melbourne's exclusive and premier Service contracting company involved in HVAC and Service Technician maintenance work across many sectors are seeking their newest Electricians for Service Tech roles for an enthusiastic, competent, and motivated Electrician.
Your new company
Is involved in specialist building services maintenance across the CBD and sometimes the outer suburbs. Established in 1961 this company is involved in all aspects of service and maintenance ranging from HVAC to Electrical service. This company has a strong emphasis on work life balance, mental health awareness, and inclusivity. A leadership academy is offered to help progress your career and develop you pragmatically.
Your new role
Your new role will see you given a service vehicle fully equipped with all tools and equipment necessary to perform the expected duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for servicing electrical maintenance across the CBD and sometimes in the outer suburbs.
- RCD Testing
- Emergency and Exit lighting
- General light and power
- Test & Tagging
- MSSB and switchboard maintenance
- VSD experience
To be successful for this role you will need to possess the following experience/qualifications
What you'll get in return
- A Grade licence
- Relevant experience and a strong drive for career progression
- Drivers licence
- Police check will be conducted
- Medical check
- White card
You will receive great company culture with Melbourne's leading service company, a highly competitive salary with rate increases relevant to experience. Leadership training through an academy designed to develop future business leaders. Furthermore you will receive;
What you need to do now
- $80k - $100k + super + sick leave + vehicle + overtime + on call
- 4 weeks annual leave
- RDO once per month
- Vehicle fully equipped with necessary equipment and tools valued at 15k which can be taken home.
- Work close to the CBD - sometimes outer Metro-Melb
- Early starts at 7-7:30
- On call - 5-6 times a year with additional pay
- Employee assistance program (EAP) - confidential mental health support with highly qualified clinicians
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Carl Zvekan on 0448 475 871.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508