Your new company
We are recruiting for Certificate III educator to join an ELC which is family owned with a strength of 41 children and is conveniently located in Gladesville. The centre has strong beliefs in creating connections between home, community, and their service. They foster this because they know that when a child has strong roots, they grow to be their best selves. Their true philosophy is to embed high quality educational programs and with the support from their enthusiastic educators, they are committed to creating an environment where children are nurtured, challenged, and celebrated. The centre’s environment enhances children’s exploration, discovery, curiosity, positive social interactions, self-confidence, and autonomy.
Your new role
This fabulous centre is looking to welcome a passionate, motivated, and reliable Certificate III candidate to join a dedicated and highly qualified team of educators. As a thriving Educator you will respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by assisting in implementing and providing a diverse, stimulating, and inclusive program and maintain positive, collaborative, and professional relationships with staff and families. You will also be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities. The management have a strong company culture that revolves around positivity and experience, and they ensure all staff reflect that commitment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Working knowledge of the EYLF and NQS.
- Possess a genuine interest in providing children with a great educational start in life.
- Valid WWCC and first aid
What you need to do now
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
- Paid professional development.
- Supportive and committed Management team.
- Above Award Wage + incentives.
- Wellbeing days and 2 weeks off during Christmas.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508