Your new company
We are currently seeking a Certificate III OR Diploma of Early childhood education and care to work at an amazing Early Learning Centre based in Leichhardt. This centre is individually owned and operated by 2 beautiful mothers who are onsite every day to support their staff, families, and children. The centre’s approach incorporates contemporary educational theorists as well as best practice research and professional learning. They combine this knowledge to best reflect their beliefs with regards to children’s education and development, as well as what they strive to implement in their practices.
Innovative educational programs are derived from current research and the educators undergo continual training in evidence-based approaches to early childhood education. Their close connection to the natural world helps children understand and respect their responsibilities in working towards a sustainable future.
Your new role
This fabulous and “EXCEEDING” rated centre is looking to welcome a passionate, and motivated Certificate III or Diploma educator to join a dedicated team. You will surely feel privileged to be nestled amongst a beautiful purpose-built centre which offers a unique and an inspiring learning environment. You will be able to collaborate with a team of educators to deliver the best outcomes for children and champion the programme in a creative and holistic manner. The educator’s partner with the children during this developmental journey with love, care, authenticity, and honest relationships and provide them with a safe space to flourish.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Certificate III or Diploma (early childhood education) approved by ACECQA
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with families, children, and other staff.
- Working knowledge of the EYLF and NQS.
- The successful candidate will be a warm, flexible, and friendly person and have a collaborative approach to teaching.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Valid working with children's check and first aid desirable.
What you need to do now
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
- Supportive and down to earth Management who value your hard work.
- Great access to resources and unique working environment where you will undergo continual training in evidence-based approaches to early childhood education.
- Above award pay rate for this permanent position.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508