Your new company
We are currently recruiting an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher to work at an amazing Early learning Centre in Raby. This is a busy vibrant childcare centre offering 100 places and is part of the Australia-wide Lifelong Learning Centres [http://www.lll.edu.au/] Network of early learning centres. The centre utilises the unique Lifelong Learning approach developed by the management which perfectly supports the Early Years Learning Framework. This centre runs on a strong commitment to participative, consultative, and collaborative management. The centre has a proven record of employing well above the standard level of trained, experienced, and qualified staff.
They have a devoted team of qualified educators, committed to providing a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere where children can be themselves. Together, they are role models for children, well versed in health and nutrition, safety, fitness, and environmental awareness. Their focus is on child-initiated, play-based learning and involving families in their community. “Great culture, sophisticated systems & processes and the best team in Early education.”
Your new role
As an ECT you will be required to motivate and lead a team of educators in the 3–4-year-old room. Your aim will be to develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to their local primary school and positive experiences within the community. You will design, implement, and evaluate educational programs for the children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child. As an Early childhood teacher your will support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards.
What you'll need to succeed:
- An Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification.
- NESA Teachers registration / accreditation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with families, children, and other staff.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable individual.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training)
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills to support student understanding, engagement, and achievement.
- In-depth understanding of the NQF, QIP, EYLF, NQS.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- A Permanent position (Mon-Fri or flexible), working for Australia’s fastest-growing childcare group
- 30% discount on childcare fee
- Competitive rates ($32 to $45 per hour)
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
- Option for additional PAID leave + annual bonus!
- Incentive program - earn brand new resources for your centre
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508