Your new company
Is a leading community based health service providing support services for individuals experiencing loneliness, social isolation and mental health issues.
With staff and more than 400 volunteers committed to purpose, this is a highly values driven organisation assisting Tasmanian's when they need it most.
Your new role
In this role, you will provide high level administrative support to the CEO, whilst also under the direction of the CEO providing assistance to the board.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will operate with a high level of discretion, diplomacy and judgement in communicating with internal and external stakeholders. Your duties include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Diary management
- Stakeholder management
- Minute Taking
- Drafting of routine correspondence, reports and responses for the CEO when required.
- Provide support the CEO and board
- Assist with governance and risk processes.
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant and be able to demonstrate adaptability, initiative and the ability to think ahead. You’ll need to work well under pressure, balancing competing demands and interruptions.
What you'll get in return
- Previous governance experience is preferred
- You’ll have the proven ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Very high level of confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Established record in producing high quality written correspondence, diary management, organising travel arrangements, reports, statistics, minutes and presentations to a professional standard.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge across software packages including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
- Current WWVP Check, a current police check (or ability to obtain) and covid vaccination to booster level (this is sector mandated)..
You’ll have the opportunity to work with an established and successful CEO and work directly with the organisational board. You will be employed as a permanent part time employee, with an attractive salary and access to salary packaging.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508