Your new company
An international mining house that is at the forefront of the extraction of coal is seeking an E&I Supervisor to provide site-based support to project contractors and project managers in the Bowen Basin
Your new role
Reporting to the Substation Delivery Manager, you will be working across multiple sites in this minimum 12-month contract. Working in a Project Supervisor Capacity will see you;
What you'll need to succeed
- Adherence to schedule
- Safe work practices
- Compliance to standards and site processes
- Continuity of works
To be successful you will have;
What you'll get in return
- Previous exposure to working within the Coal industry in Australia
- Trade qualifications are essential, with a Technical or Trade Certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Hold a current QLD Electrical Licence and Driver Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and leadership capability.
- Well established Project Execution knowledge with a strong commitment to zero harm.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite including Excel.
- S1,2,3 Qualification Standard 11 and CBM
This is a long-term opportunity with a minimum 12 months of projects in the pipeline. Successful candidates will be FIFO from Brisbane or DIDO, with flights and accommodation provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please submit an update resume to Alison Burnett through the “apply now” buttonLHS 297508