Your new company
Widely regarded as industry leaders in underground mobile, acoustic and deep directional drilling for mining and civil operations across Australia’s East Coast, Our client are currently looking for 3 x Drillers offsiders to join their team.
Your new role
The role of a Driller’s Assistant is to support the driller, meeting operational performance targets, participating in safety initiatives, and adhering to company policies and procedures.
Working a 2 week on 1 week off roster (1 week of day shift 1 week of night shift) 12 hours each day.
Site camp accommodation with all meals as well as Bus in Bus out from Townsville to site is provided.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will hold;
What you'll get in return
- HR Licence
- Ability to pass pre employment medical and police check
- Ability to pass Police Clearance
- First Aid and CPR certificates or willing to obtain
- Ability to complete physical work 12 hours a day
In return for your hard work;
What you need to do now
- Paid $435 per day starting wage (12 hour days)
- 5 weeks annual leave with Christmas off (client dependent)
- All meals and accommodation provided as well as transport to and from site.
- Real opportunity for career progression to become trained up as a driller for the right candidate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0747498399 or email email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508