Your new company
With over 10+ years in the earthmoving industry your new company prides themselves on their efficiency, skill and safety. Taking on projects of all sizes, ranging from car park and golf course construction to rail. With a strong pipeline of work for the future they are looking to expand their work force and bring on full time operators.
Your new company is based in Ringwood but are working primarily in the Western Suburbs and are willing to accommodate for travel. They offer a generous hourly rate as well great overtime penalties and are looking to employ full time straight away.
Your new role
Your new role will be as Dozer Operator. Operating primarily D5-6 machines to complete many bulk earthworks tasks. You will have to be precise and confident in your skills as Final Trim will be a large requirement in your role. You will work in crews of 5 – 6 and report into the site supervisor.
Your new role works of a 36-hour week but may work up to 50 hours all overtime will be paid at double time. RDO’s will be accrued and can be banked to used at a later date.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years’ experience operating a Dozer
- Skilled in Final Trim
- Dozer ticket and white card. Other plant tickets or a HR license are favourable
- Ability to work 5-6 days a week
- A good work ethic, communications skills and ability to work in a team
What you need to do now
- Permeant role with an immediate start
- $40+ an hour + straight to double time penalties + monthly RDO
- A great work culture and team environment
- The chance to work with a growing civil construction company
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV/email Olivia.email@example.com or if you have any further enquiries please call Olivia Pullar 0493 154 278LHS 297508