Your new company
Do you have passion for Diversity and Inclusion and the media? Be part of the Australian branch of a global online and print newspaper that has had a massive expansion within the last year. Please note the salary for this role is $110k base which is lower than market rate for this job title, however, they do not require an experienced professional in the field and would look at candidates transitioning from a generalist HR role such as HR Advisor.
Your new role
As a Diversity & Inclusions Manager you will support the HR team by implementing diversity and inclusion strategies and provide the leadership on that area, you will be the D&I ambassador for the company.
- Proactively drive and implement diversity and inclusion strategy and champion initiatives across the organisation
- Provide leadership and governance to diversity and inclusion action plans, including overseeing deliverables in GA’s Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and Cultural and Linguistic Diversity (CALD) Action Plan and coordinating relevant stakeholders to meet commitments
- Support with the creation of new working groups targeting different aspects of diversity
- Design and implement inclusive work practices and policies in collaboration with the HR team
- Learning & development - Collaborate with external providers on the design and implementation of diversity & inclusion training programs and other mandatory diversity & inclusion training initiatives. Support with the design and delivery of other learning and development more generally across the organisation.
Assist the HR team with broader operational activities, including recruitment and onboarding, as required
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will demonstrate to have previous diversity and inclusion program implementation experience, as well as working and managing with multiple and complex stakeholders, ability to build relationship across the company, collaborative working style, exceptional interpersonal skills, be an advocate for all diversity and inclusion matters and collaborate with senior leadership to design and plan department led diversity and inclusion initiatives.
As discussed, you could be a HR professional looking to specialise further into diversity, equity and inclusion. They are open to applicants at a variety of seniority levels considering the $110k base salary on offer.
What you'll get in return
You will join one of the most important online and printed newspapers in its Australian branch. The role offers hybrid model or working, with a lot of flexibility. Please note the salary for this role is $110k base which is lower than market rate for this job title, however, they do not require an experienced professional in the field and would look at candidates transitioning from a generalist HR role such as HR Advisor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508