Your new company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation which partners with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
Your new role
The client is looking for Dispatcher Configurator to work on their exciting projects and will be responsible for the below tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Gather Business requirement and design Technical design document.
• Configure RP/JDA Dispatcher WMS based on the design and Business needs.
• Customise and develop complex PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, tables, views based on the requirement.
• Developing UNIX shell script to support WMS development and customisation.
• Implement the configuration, code for the Site/Customer in Dev, Testing and Production environment.
• Perform UNIT testing of the configuration and code in RP/JDA WMS.
• Support Integration testing, UAT, Production Go live, Warranty Support, fixing bugs/defects and produce corresponding deliverables.
• Engaging with high profile clients and challenging business requirements.
• Excellent technical and functional communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and client communication.
• Red Prairie WMS, JDA Dispatcher
• UNIX, LINUX
• PL/SQL, Oracle 11g
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience as Configuration Analyst and Developer in Red Prairie WMS/JDA Dispatcher.
- Should have performed minimum 2 warehouse/Client implementations.
- Proficient in RP/JDA Dispatcher WMS architecture.
- Proficient knowledge in configuring Clustering, Putaway/Allocation Algorithms, RDT rules, Data Programs, Locations, SKU configuration, Merge rules, Purging, Function access, System profile, iReports and Label design etc…
- Proficient in writing PL/SQL queries, complex stored procedures and triggers.
- Good Knowledge in UNIX/LINUX, Shell scripting, OS commands, directory structure, Files, Permissions, File editors etc…
- Good knowledge in Middleware technology (Ex: webMethods etc…)
What you need to do now
- Excellent opportunity to work for a well reputed MNC
- Contract job with excellent day rate and high potential for further extension
- Great company culture and flexible work options
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508