Your new company
This reputable global consultancy is looking for a Director of Transformation and Operations to lead a dynamic, high performing team. This is a permanent, full-time position, to be based in Perth, Western Australia.
Your new role
You will be directly engaging with key accounts within the mining, energy, and sustainability industries, to address operational issues and optimise business processes. This role requires people management skills; on a day-to-day basis you will be leading and collaborating with a team of consultants and managers based across Australia. This role will require an individual with a passion for solving complex operational problems, who can build and maintain a positive team-first culture and manage multiple varied projects and deadlines concurrently.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
Consultancy experience within a boutique or tier 1 firm is a must.
- Demonstrated experience providing operational excellence and delivering transformation strategies in the mining, energy, or sustainability industries.
- Proven track record leading successful large-scale digital transformation projects within a consultancy.
- This is a client-facing role - stakeholder management skills will be critical. This includes negotiation, relationship building, networking and business development.
- Experience in complex business and operational process improvement / enhancement.
- Successful experience managing a team of diverse people, operating remotely as well as face-to-face.
- Ability to build a positive culture based on continuous improvement and learning.
- Hypothesis-based approach to problem solving.
What you need to do now
- Highly competitive remuneration, including an annual bonus scheme based on individual and business performance.
- Positive culture – work within a highly collaborative, diverse, and respectful environment.
- Flexible work arrangements on offer to promote a healthy work / life balance.
- Work for one of the most well-known and respected companies in the world
- Genuine and transparent career growth opportunities.
- Lead a positive and highly successful team.
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Luisa Grant at Hays on 08 92544532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508