Your new company
A leading Australian media company that creates premium content related to food, fashion, beauty, travel, lifestyle and more. They are big advocators of a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace and encourage people of various backgrounds to join their team.
Your new role
You would be responsible for aligning the Social Media strategy for various brands and helping to drive the growth, traffic, and engagement across all social platforms. You also will oversee planning and managing email marketing campaigns, as well as providing insights on how to grow the database.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 3 year of experience with Social media/Content Creation
- Keen brand awareness and understanding across a wide variety of brands and audiences
- Knowledge of Email marketing and EDM campaigns.
- Experience with Facebook ads and Google Analytics
- An obsession with creating Impactful social media and video content is a must
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact David Quimba @email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508