Your new company
This State Government body is responsible for supporting Victoria's natural and built environment to ensure economic growth and liveable, sustainable and inclusive communities that are resilient to the impacts of climate change.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the organisations plan to drive their social and digital presence
- Assist with planning and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, as well as providing strategic marketing and communications advice.
- Support the social media officer in researching, drafting and scheduling content
- Delivering marketing campaigns and activities for digital channels
- Creating and implementing marketing content
- Liaising and engaging with internal stakeholders
To succeed in this role you will have demonstrated experience in:
What you'll get in return
- Previously planned and implemented marketing and advertising campaigns, as well as providing strategic marketing and communications advice
- Social media content experience (research, writing, imaging, scheduling)
- Developing content for a range of channels
- Strong copywriting skills
- Exceptional stakeholder liaison and engagement
An opportunity to support a government organisation to achieve their business objectives by empowering leadership teams and the broader workforce through engagement and effective content. You will also be surrounded by a dynamic and creative communications team that supports each other. You’ll get the chance to work on an exciting portfolio that will have positive impacts on the Victorian community.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in marketing, communications, engagement or digital, please email Lucy Wang via Lucy.Wang@hays.com.au for a confidential discussion. At Hays we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to applyLHS 297508