DIGITAL MARKETING ADVISOR
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist who has an innovative and enthusiastic approach to help drive digital marketing automation and website optimisations to inform and promote our client, its brand, people and services.
This position is based in Bendigo, and a hybrid working model could be considered for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Digital Marketing Advisor supports the creation and execution of the organisations strategy, including website and social media management and reporting. You will ensure the day-to-day social/database outreach is appropriate, targeted and measurable. This role requires the design of an extensive variety of materials, such as campaign identities, print and digital content.
Experienced (three to five years) with a university qualification and passionate about digital marketing technology. Proven experience in executing an integrated digital strategy centred around growth, engagement, accuracy of content and return on investment. Highly proficient in planning and implementing paid and organic digital campaigns.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Work with a dedicated, highly qualified and passionate team
- Help drive change and impact for delivering employment services
- Join an organisation that is committed to professional development
- Respectful, positive and supportive working environment
- Attractive salary package, including salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and immediate family
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508