A Digital Services Product Manager is required for an exciting Greenfields role within the Education sector.
Your new company
You will be joining an innovative Education organisation in Perth, Western Australia. This is a full-time, fixed-term contract for 3 years.
Your new role
You will be taking on a newly formed position within the organisation, as they undertake an exciting new Transformation and Change period. You'll be assisting with the creation of a revolutionary digital services centre which is powered by AWS, and you will work alongside AWS for this. You will also be a part of a large Transformation project. While in this role, you're responsible for:
- Delivering and owning the product strategy, roadmaps and high-level technical roadmaps;
- The end-to-end product experiences and producing and owning the product visions;
Developing the operational plans, budgets and guardrails required to deliver the products
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in providing strategic direction and setting a vision for cross
functional product teams;
- Demonstrated organisational skills and deep understanding of planning and agile delivery
- Proven product management experience in a large and complex organisation;
- Prior exposure to cyber security work and activities (to reduce risk for stakeholders);
Demonstrated ability to work with various and varied stakeholders to break down complex ideas into action plans that create provable value.
What you'll get in return
- Work life balance is provided (i.e. flexibility with start/finish times, ad-hoc work from home).
- Attractive salary and superannuation package
- Strong team culture with a forward-thinking mindset
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Luisa Grant at Hays on 08 92544532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2681148
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Luisa Grant, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Perth