Your new company
This well-established government department based in Kingswood are seeking a strong Data Entry Operator to join their team.
Your new role
- Process items, efficiently and accurately to deliver output in accordance with service standards.
- Prepare requested items for return to clients in accordance with service standards
- Comply with all policies, procedures and guidelines to provide efficient logistics support for storage and movement of records internally, at satellite repositories and offsite at client's premises.
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal clients in accordance with service standards.
- Ensure all enquiries, tasks and issues are accurately captured and authorized policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide administrative services, respond to enquiries and complete a range of processing activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain knowledge, techniques and skills to deliver a quality service
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Data entry/admin experience
- Working with Children Check
- Current NSW (C) Class or equivalent Australian Driver’s license
- Good aptitude with use of computing platforms such as Windows and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to lift up to 16kg
- Full time working hours (35 hours per week)
- Kingswood location
- $29.68 p/h + Super
- Temp opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508