Your new company
Established in 1959 and with over 56,000 members they are an organisation supported by a dedicated group of hard-working professionals. By looking at their service, products and digital capabilities in an agile and collaborative way, they put the financial needs of their members at the forefront of what they do. Based out of head-offices in Wynyard, you will be joining an energetic member services team who are both collegiate, supportive and bring fun and excitement to the workplace!
Your new role
In your new role, you will take inbound calls from members on a broad range of everyday banking enquiries. You will leave a lasting impression on our members by providing friendly, personal and efficient service. You will do your best to resolve all enquiries on the first call and furthermore you will achieve this by building and maintaining an extensive knowledge of our products and processes. As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for assisting and educating members through:
- Building rapport with our members via phone and email.
- Utilising our systems to navigate membership details
- Providing quality information about our products and services
- Responding to enquiries via the member’s preferred channel of choice
The Member Contact Centre opens Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, plus Saturday 9am to 12pm.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Passion to provide a superior end to end member experience
- Willingness to learn & develop your selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve KPIs
- Outstanding communication with a ‘member first’ approach
- 1 – 2 year experience in a contact centre environment is preferable
- The successful candidate must be committed to work on a rotating roster.
What you need to do now
- A perm fulltime position that can start ASAP
- Fantastic training provided, perfect entry into banking
- A supportive environment that genuinely cares. In this role you’re not just ‘another number’ very family-feel environment
- CBD location with future flex policy for WFH
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508