$140,000 + Super + Bonus + Company Car + Fuel Cards
What you'll get in return
- Join an industry leader within the automotive industry working on new and exciting projects.
- Company car included!
- Fuel cars included!
- Take advantage of exceptional bonus schemes
\Your new company
Your new company is a market leader in the Automotive Industry that strives for excellence and excitement in their products. This organisation prides itself on providing a progressive working environment, building a strong culture through internal promotion and fantastic employee benefits.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Digital Applications Manager is responsible for the management of digital platforms and projects requiring integration across different departments. Effectively manage shared services, ensuring both entities achieves the maximum support at the agreed cost distribution and our vendor relationships including Sitecore and Salesforce.
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical/ Digital Experience
- Vendor Management
What you need to do now
- Minimum 7 years of relevant ICT and business work experience.
- Strong Microsoft .NET Development background
- Previous experience across Microsoft Azure
- Exposure to Sitecore CRM and Salesforce.
- Strong experience managing, leading and coaching a team of ICT professionals
- Experience in managing and building relationships with people at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrated ability to launch and deliver a one or more ICT project on time and within budget.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 03 9095 2233 or at George.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508